Senior Website / Print Designer
Individual will be responsible for the development and creation of websites and print materials for various clients in a wide range of industries. Must have strong communication skills and a team-oriented attitude.
Please send samples of your work, resume and salary requirements.
wanted: motivated, creative individuals who appreciate a good challenge. (web programmers, we need you too)
We’re always looking for bright, talented individuals who wouldn’t want to do anything else in the world but be “in the business.” If you love what you do, work hard to produce the very best work you can, and love dogs, we want to hear from you!
Regarding the Company
- We are a female-owned company with a 22+ year history
- We are a progressive organization with a staff that is well versed in today’s technologies
- We believe every member of the staff is integral to our success
- We are a dog-friendly office with business hours of 8–5 Monday through Thursday and 8–Noon Friday
- We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, paid vacation, and reimbursement for continued education
Equal Employment Opportunities
We offer equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for a position at a.i. Design Group please sumbit your resume and samples of work using one of the following methods:
a.i. Design Group, Inc.
3041 Nationwide Parkway
Brunswick, Ohio 44212